Day 2: 20 Facts About You
- Whenever someone asks me what my favourite colour is, I always say green. It’s actually maroon.
- My fiancée thinks I spell words such as favourite and colour wrong.
- My eyes are green.
- I’m a middle child.
- Economics was my favourite class in college. I only did one semester though. Then I became a parent.
- I have 5 kids & 3 bonus kids.
- My fiancée lives 1175km away. The distance used to be 3973km. You can check out some of our story here – A Peek Into Our LDR Life
- I’m a transgender guy, just recently accepting this. Being Transgender
- My drinks of choice are coffee, beer & water. Order of preference dependant on the day!
- Fall is my favourite season.
- I’m a bibliophile – books are the best!!
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a teacher or an author when I grew up.
- I can’t draw to save my life.
- I’m a cancer. My birthday is July 2.
- I’m an INFJ.
- I like dark chocolate.
- I miss living in the city.
- I don’t like sitcoms.
- I love crossword puzzles.
- Teenagers are my favourite people.
Well there you have it, 20 facts about me that you may or may not have already known.
See you on Day 3 with my favourite quote ✌️