Lately some of my instagram followers have been asking me some questions so I thought I’d throw a post together to answer a few.
I hope you enjoy this little Q & A session and leave a comment below if you have a question you’d like me to answer!
Top 10 questions my followers want answered
- How tall are you? I’m 5’4″ and yes I’m slightly sensitive about being such a short dude
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 2 tattoos, a nose ring and 4 ear piercings.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I’m a middle child. I have an older brother and a younger sister.
- When did you know you were trans? One of my earliest memories is about wishing I had a penis like a “normal” boy. But I didn’t come out even to myself until a year ago, just before I turned 40. More on that here.
- What would you do with a million dollars? twitter.com/deaneverydayan1/status/1037791665258254336
- Would you rather live in the country or the city? Ooh that’s one question I struggle to know the answer to. I love both for different reasons. But I guess if forced to choose, I’d have to pick city.
- Early bird or night owl? Absolutely a morning person. I love mornings. And coffee. I’m obsessed with coffee and I don’t even feel bad.
- Why did it take you so long to realize that you were trans? Short answer – I didn’t know what transgender was. I didn’t even know that transgender men were a thing growing up.
- What is your favourite food? I can’t pick a favourite, it all depends on mood for me. But I do love me some veggie sushi 😋
- Why did you start blogging? Because I hope that sharing my story and sharing some of Beckett’s story will bring awareness and acceptance in regards to coming out later in life and about gender and the spectrum that it is.
What would you like to know next? Follow and comment below and I’ll be sure to add your question in my next Q & A post ✌️